Top Ten Professional Women and Top Business Awards
31st Annual Top Ten Professional Women and Top Business Awards
Friday, October 17, 2014
11:30a - 1:00p
(Doors open at 11:00a)
Fresno Convention Center Exhibit Hall
For more than 30 years, the Marjaree Mason Center (MMC) has hosted the Top Ten Professional Women and Top Business Awards. These awards recognize ten professional women and an exceptional business that supports women in their career and personal achievements. This year, MMC announced that TV personality and philanthropist Taylor Armstrong will be the luncheon keynote speaker.
Taylor Armstrong, star of the hit Bravo reality show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, will be sharing her personal battle with domestic violence and her triumph in becoming a survivor. The luncheon's emcees will be ABC30's Margot Kim and Christine Park.
The Top Ten Professional Women to be honored at this year's awards luncheon (as listed in alphabetical order by last name) are:
- Kathy Cromwell, MSW, LCSW, CT, Director of Center for Grief & Healing and Angel Babies at Hinds Hospice
- Lisa M. Gamoian, Fresno County District Attorney's Office
- Liz Harrison, Emmy-Winning News Anchor at ABC 30
- Deborah J. Ikeda, Campus President for Clovis Community College Center
- Karlene Kay Ryan, Owner of Karlene Ryan Interiors
- Cynthia Teniente-Matson, Vice President for Administration and Chief Financial Officer at Fresno State
- Barbara L. Thomas, Retired Educator/Principal and Board Member of Educational Employees Credit Union
- Jan Thomas, Owner of Jan Thomas Swim School
- Mary Van Ness, Executive Vice President at Fresno Association of Realtors
- Lisa Weigant, MA, Chief Executive Officer at Promesa Behavioral Health
The Top Business of the Year to be honored at this year's awards luncheon is:
- Fresno County Federal Credit Union (FCFCU)
Tickets are on sale now for this event. Each ticket is $60.00, and tables of 10 are $575.00. Please use the form below to purchase your tickets.
Ticket prices increase by $10.00 after September 30, 2014.
Questions? Please contact Laura Facciani at email@example.com or (559) 487-1360.